Saturday, June 20, 2009

So Far....

I though I was just stressed. Couldn't wait for my sophomore year of high school, the last thing I had to do was get my physical for swimming. My doctor said it was probably nothing just low iodine. Next thing I knew I was going for sonograms of my thyroid and blood tests to test my thyroid levels. These past two years living with Hashi's has be a nighmare, from sleeping though Saturdays, to missing babysitting jobs. My life has been moslty about my thyroid so far... no one really ask me to go anywhere because I might have to cancel. I fell uncomfortable telling pepole I'm sick because they look at me like a am, and I hate it. I even stopped acting in school plays because of it. But, now i'm done, done feeling sorry for myself, done being tired. This year is going to change, because it is my last year in high school and going to be the best!

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, I never knew it was such a big thing for you. Glad to see you having a positive attitude about it now.

    ReplyDelete