Sunday, August 23, 2009

First Day of School!

Why am I reminded of Finding Nemo's ever so encoraging excitment about the frist day of school? Am I just as excited? Or am I more scared that ever? I think it's because we both have non changing aliments, which are parnets never seem to get that doesn't mean we are done living! And this year is my journey to Sydney, away to prove, that I'll be okay, that I can make it even though I'm not 100 percent.
I bought Living well with autoimmune disease by Mary J. Shomon, I started it a couple days ago, haven't made my mind about it yet.
Tomorrow I start Senior Year, and we really get to the juciy blogg stuff about thyirods.

see ya there!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a new hashimoto's sufferer, and reading your blog has helped me understand myself, my 'fast forward' and 'go slow', with nothing inbetween.

    My son has had Hashimoto's since he was 3, only diagnosed at 7, and is now almost 17. You are not alone, you are stong, good luck with your life, I hope you feel well, and good luck with school.

    ReplyDelete