Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Maddi and THY show!

Hello ALL!!!! This one I don't know what to right about, I'm in a fog at this point. SOOO, This week on the Maddi and Thy Show, Maddi try's to trick thyriod but fails again and again. But may be next week she will think more about not eating candy...I said maybe don't get your panties in a twist. So thoughts for the road, do people act mean even when you don't have a illness? And can your thyriod levels effect your dreams?

I've learned that good friends keep me calm and I am very thankful to those friends who can handle thyriod me. And that is what is important to find those friends who understand or try to at least. I'm glad to have met all of them, and hope they can handle me the rest of the year cuz it's going to be a hard one.

Lots of Love,
Maddi

No comments:

Post a Comment