Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Homecoming-Last 6 weeks- Am I forgeting something?

So just as any other teenager, in the public or maybe (i'm not sure about this) private schools I've been waiting for Homecoming Week, were you paint your face and try to scream as much as posible. Sprit week is not for the faint of heart, it is for those who have engough courage to dye their hair blue and be covered head to toe in a mum- that they will wear all of one day, maybe at the football game. but they are sure pretty. Hoping for engouh energy to get thought next weeks fun filled activies like, Pajama day and Hero day, not only becuase of how much school sprit seeps thought the pors of the underclassmen, while you can almost see the waves of radiation off of the senior class, because -tear- "it's our last homecoming!" tear.

Not to mention the bad timing of this, the last week of the grading marked, I'm already sturgling to keep a float of my everyday classes now i have to finish this marking period, with a good avearge, a awesome dress and date, all while trying to keep my levels from sky-rocketing or falling into the deepths of hell, in other words my room, which has yet to have been cleaned up. Yeah!! I really am exicted!

No comments:

Post a Comment